592 Route 28
West Dennis, MA 02670
Email Phone: (508) 394-6588 Fax: (888) 874-7906
When I work with clients, we create a team: a team that is built on trust, honesty, commitment, and communication. I have had the pleasure of serving clients in real estate over the last seven years and have found my passion in helping others navigate one of the most important investments you will make during your life – buying and selling a home. I will walk you through each step so that you are prepared for what is next and simplify the process so that you can feel confident that you understand each piece of the puzzle.
My previous professional career includes working in the prescription benefit management industry and after earning my Master’s degree from Smith College. I spent 8 years coaching at the collegiate level and worked as the Director of Leadership activities in higher education. My time in leadership positions has formed the foundation of how I approach each real estate transaction and how I work with clients. My business is built on the trusting relationships that I have with my clients and I will work to understand your wants and needs from a real estate transaction so that you will be satisfied. Please email me or call me so that we can set up a time to discuss how I can help with the process. I look forward to working with you!
My Credentials and Memberships
- Neuroscience and Business Degrees from Franklin and Marshall College
- Masters of Science from Smith College
- National Association of Realtors
- Massachusetts Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
- Senior Real Estate Specialist
- Massachusetts Association of Realtors
- Cape Cod and Islands Association of Realtors
- Member of Cape Cod and Islands MLS
- Member of MLS PIN (Property Information Network)