The AON Home Warranty
When you're buying a home in Cape Cod, buy with no major repair worries - choose a house covered by the AON Home Warranty. It's your best protection against costly, unexpected repair bills after closing.
The AON Home Warranty is simply an excellent ERA Cape Real Estate LLC. program designed to protect you against expensive repair or replacement costs when the major working components in your new home break down: water heater...furnace...built-in appliances...electrical wiring...central air conditioning...exposed duct work...interior plumbing system and fixtures. Your protection lasts for a full year from the date of purchase on a previously owned home.
As a Home Buyer, An AON Home Warranty:*
- Helps Create Peace of Mind by covering most major appliances & systems in your new home with a Low deductible
- No age limit on home, appliances, or systems
- Repair or replacement plan with “cash out” option
- Add optional coverage within 30 days of closing
- Over 29,000 nationwide contractors
- Contractor network for buyers new to the area
- Renewals may be available
- See plan terms and conditions for complete details, exclusions and limitations.
Contact an Agent Now to learn more
The AON Home Warranty for ERA Cape Real Estate LLC. Sellers
Homes protected by the Home Protection Plan for ERA sell faster and for more money! While your home is on the market, the same major components are covered until the day of sale - or a maximum of 180 days.****
So relax. Not only will you have peace of mind regarding unexpected repairs but you also increase the chances that your home will sell faster at a better value. The AON Home Warranty from ERA Cape Real Estate LLC. is another reason why we say, at ERA, "We're Selling Houses."®
As a Home Seller*, A AON Home Warranty:
- Can help your home sell faster
- Can help you increases the chance of selling
- Can help your home sell for more money
- Sets your home apart from the competition
- May reduce risk of buyer complaints
- May reduce unexpected repair costs in your home on covered items while listed
- Helps create peace of mind
* Costs, conditions and limitations apply. See contract for complete terms and conditions. A product of AON Home Warranty Services, Inc.
According to the National Home Warranty Association, the number of homes with a home warranty has been on a steady rise in recent years. In addition, the number of service claims made has steadily climbed. Home warranty programs can add value to a Seller's home while protecting it against unexpected repairs during the listing period. Buyers gain assurance that the home they are buying will be covered against many costly repairs for one year. With advantages to both Sellers and Buyers, it?s easy to see why more homeowners are asking for a home warranty.
The Home Protection Plan will cover the cost for repairs to or replacement of any covered mechanical system or major built-in appliance* for 180 days during the listing. All you pay is one low deductible per service call. If your home does not sell within the 180 day listing period, your coverage ends and you pay nothing --- no cost for the plan, no charge for repairs made. Your only out-of-pocket expense will be the deductibles for any approved claims. Discover how the plan can help benefit your customer in buying or selling a home.