ERA Cape Real Estate does MORE for our Cape Cod SELLERS!
Thinking about selling your Cape Cod home and buying a new house? Perhaps a bigger home is right for you? In some cases homeowners want a smaller house and money in the bank by leveraging their extra home value dollars. Click here to find Cape Cod Homes for sale. If you are uncertain or curious about Cape Cod house values in your area, request a free home value report by and ERA Cape Real Estate Realtor now or contact us!
Selling your property?
- Staffed offices 7 days a week. We will always answer your call or a potential buyers call!
- Experienced, knowledgeable professionals. Use their knowledge to set your pricing strategy, get staging assistance and more.
- Full time Marketing Manager. Create unique marketing materials specifically for your property.
- Local Company, global reach. Our offices have been family owned for 50 years, but our affiliation with ERA gives us global connections.
- No Dual Agency Practiced. Your listing agent will continue to represent you if a buyer contacts us directly.
Targeting Potential Buyers
Strong focus in Online Presence
- Cape Cod ERA.com has over 20,000 visits a month and ranks In the top 3 for “Cape Cod real estate” searches. Our corporate site, ERA .com has over 200 million visits a year.
- Our listings appear on over 50 websites including Realtor.com, Zillow, Trulia, Boston.com and Capecod times.com.
Use Traditional Media to Complement Online Strategy
- Open Houses, yard signs, and print media are part of the full ERA Cape Real Estate Marketing Package.
- We have a weekly presence in local print newspapers,
- Full page ads in Cape real estate magazines, and ads in daily Boston papers.
- Every home is also marketed by direct mail campaigns.
- Just Listed and Open House post Cards.
Our custom marketing plan for your home includes:
- GUARANTEED Showings!!! Your agents schedule will never mean you miss an opportunity to show your home to potential buyers - Contact us for details
- Extensive Internet exposure
- Extensive Newspaper Advertising
- National Magazine Advertising
- National Radio and TV advertising
- Open House Exposure
- Professional Showings
- Extensive Digital photographs of your home
- Elaborate description and details in the Cape Cod and Islands MLS system (used by all Cape Cod Realtors and the feed to most Real Estate Web sites)
- Highly Visible Professional Yard Sign
- TXT.ERA and Talking Photo Galleries
- Our EXCLUSIVE Sellers Commitment to Service - see below.
The ERA Cape Real Estate Commitment To Service is our promise to sellers, in writing, to make every effort to sell your house.
As part of the Commitment to Service, ERA Cape Real Estate Members agree to:
- Prepare a good-faith estimate of your home
- Conduct a preliminary qualification of prospective buyers
- Assist in arranging affordable financing
- Make a comparative study of your home
- Offer Mortgage application assistance to qualified buyers
- Contact you regularly to report the selling progress of your home
- Review your competitive selling position every 30 days
- Photograph your home for marketing and promotional use
- Submit a photo of your home for Internet listing
- Provide you with a national referral service to assist you in finding a home in another community while your home is being sold
The Commitment to Service is a complete guarantee that we will make every effort to sell your house. It is a real demonstration of our statement that ERA Cape Real Estate professionals are "Always There For You". Contact our office today and learn more about our Commitment to Service and many other reasons for listing your home with ERA Cape Real Estate.
Interested In Listing Your Property with our Rental Department?
RentalsCapeCod.com, is a website designed to display premier vacation homes and cottages, offering extensive information on each property along with detailed photo albums and town statistics. From what beach to visit to excellent hiking trails and the famous Cape Cod Bike rail trail, we have all the information you need!
When you find a few favorites, just bookmark www.RentalsCapeCod.com
Rental guests can begin their reservations process online at any hour, from anywhere in the world. When they are ready to book a home or cottage, all they need do is call the toll-free number displayed next to it on the website - or send an e-mail, and a courteous professional reservation agent will call them back. We've made it easy and fun, just a prelude to their Cape Cod Vacation.