Holiday strolls are a popular tradition on Cape Cod during the festive season. These strolls typically involve the local community coming together to celebrate the holidays with special events, entertainment, and opportunities to shop for unique gifts and goods. While the specific details may vary from year to year, here are a few holiday strolls on Cape Cod:
- Yarmouth Port Christmas Stroll: Celebrate the holiday season with the Historical Society of Old Yarmouth on Sunday, December 3rd from 1-4PM. Stroll along Route 6A in Yarmouth Port and enjoy trolley rides, live music, entertainment, and delicious holiday treats! At 4:15PM, there will be a tree lighting ceremony and caroling on the Village Green!
- Chatham Christmas Stroll: The Chatham Christmas Stroll is a cherished annual event December 8-10th featuring a magical atmosphere with illuminated streets, live entertainment, visits with Santa, and various local vendors offering holiday treats and gifts.
- Falmouth Holidays by the Sea Weekend: Falmouth hosts a "Holidays by the Sea" weekend Friday December 1-3rd, which includes a charming holiday stroll with festive parade, carolers, a tree lighting ceremony, and opportunities to shop at local businesses offering seasonal specials.
- Hyannis Main Street Holiday Stroll: The Hyannis Main Street Holiday Stroll, Saturday December 2nd 11AM-3PM includes a variety of family-friendly activities, such as live music, visits with Santa, arts and crafts, and local vendors selling holiday goods. The event typically encourages community involvement and supports local businesses.
- Harwich Port Christmas Stroll: The Harwich Port Christmas Stroll is another delightful event, Friday, December 1-3rd offers visitors the chance to enjoy the beauty of the town adorned with festive decorations, twinkling lights, and holiday displays. Attendees can explore local shops, galleries, and restaurants while enjoying special promotions and seasonal treats.
VISIT ERA at the Dennis Northside Christmas Stroll December 10th 12–5PM and enjoy the festivities.
These holiday strolls provide an excellent opportunity for residents and visitors to experience the warmth and charm of Cape Cod during the holiday season. They often showcase the unique character of each town, highlighting local businesses and fostering a sense of community spirit. A perfect way to start your holiday season!